$1200* (inc. GST)
A simple flare to any event. Perfect for ambience over dinner and smaller, cocktail-styled events. Includes vocals and acoustic guitar.
$1800* (inc. GST)
A teaser for the quartet. Includes vocals, acoustic guitar, and acoustic bass guitar (acoustic bass can be substituted for additional guitar or acoustic percussion).
$2400* (inc. GST)
The perfect option to get your party started. This combination is suitable for weddings and larger events, and is certain to bring your guests to their feet. Includes vocals, guitar, drums, bass.
$3000* (inc. GST)
Why not? Includes vocals, guitar, bass, drums, and keys (or additional guitar).
Before You Book
To make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible for yourself and our band.
1. Read our FAQ
We often get asked the same questions frequently, so we made a Frequently Asked Questions page (makes sense, right?). Check here first if you have a question, as it may have already been answered.
2. Our Availability
Check below to see if we are actually available.
<< Previous | Next >>
3. Read the T's & C's
We also have a few Terms and Conditions to make sure everything runs as smooth as Michael Buble’s baritone vocal texture.
Terms and Conditions
1. A non-refundable 50% deposit of the total sum, must be paid within 30 days of the booking confirmation.
2. Full performance and set times must be confirmed prior to the event date.
3. All requested music must be confirmed at least 4 weeks before the event.
4. Full payment can be made prior to the event date or must be paid within 14 days of the invoice date. Any additional performance undertaken outside of the agreed times will be invoiced and paid within 14 days of the invoice date. Payment methods include: direct debit or cash.
5. The band will provide a full P.A system and the musical equipment required. Please note that the lighting is only for the stage and not for the full venue or dance floor. The performer’s equipment is not for use by guests unless previously agreed, and this is only at the band’s discretion.
6. On occasion it may be necessary to use alternative musicians (dep). This is a back-up if any musician takes unwell, is injured or for any other reason, unable to perform. This guarantees that the band will not pull out due to unforeseen circumstances. There will be no reduction to the fee. A dep does not constitute grounds for cancellation.
7. It is the responsibility of the organiser or emcee to ensure that the event runs on time. A late start does not constitute grounds for a late finish or cancellation.
8. *Prices do not include costs of travel. An extra cost may be added for travel and is at the band’s discretion. The cost of travel will be included on the individual quote (and invoice), when requested.